Your Bombers Give Back Fundraiser Guide
It's time to share the love you have for Ithaca College! Bombers Give Back is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the Ithaca College annual fund. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
Peer to Peer Fundraising is as Easy as...
Become A Champion
Show Ithaca College you're rooting for them by raising funds on their behalf
Tell Your Story
Use your P2P Toolkit to customize your page with images, text, and video
Spread the Word
Share your fundraiser with your personal network to promote Light the Towers
Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Fundraising Champion?
If you weren't invited to fundraise for an organization, you can still sign up! Just visit the organization's profile and click the "Fundraise" button
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the Word Out?
To get the word our about Bombers Give Back, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- As a Fundraising Champion you're responsible for getting the word out about Bombers Give Back, and encouraging support for Ithaca College!
- The Office of Philanthropy and Engagement at Ithaca College has a goal in place that they are hoping to reach during Bombers Give Back, and you are able to help them reach that goal! You can also set an individual goal for your fundraiser to let your friends and family know what portion of your organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for Ithaca College and the annual funds you are helping to support. Create a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your organization's fundraising efforts!
Fundraising Champion Communication Guides
Here are some goodies you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraiser's Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?
- How do I join a peer-to-peer fundraising team?
- How do I edit my peer-to-peer fundraising team
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising